Customer Service Officer Required with ability to speak Polish and English.
Salary £8 per hour,negotiable dependent on experience
Bradford City Centre, West Yorkshire
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to join our team of customer service officers in Bradford City Centre.
The successful candidate will adopt overall responsibility for the day to day ‘front office’ management ensuring that service levels are met including sales, support and customer service.
• Previous experience from within office environment in the UK Essential
• Oversee the day to day activities on the front desk
• Handling enquiries, booking appointments
• Managing the diary
• Ensuring outstanding invoices and chasing payments
• Handling any complaints, queries or problems
• Organising work order and ensuring these are carried out to company timescales
• Preparing documents accurately
• Ensure products are marketed correctly and immediately
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to respond quickly and efficiently
This is an extremely competitive and demanding environment meaning the successful candidate will need to be both confident and resilient in their approach. Standard hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm with a requirement to work later at peak times.
It is essential that you have worked in an office environment here in the UK and speak Fluent Polish and English. You are non-judgmental and you have a friendly and understand approach towards our clients.
Please forward your CV in English for consideration, John.firstname.lastname@example.org